Flemming Christensen let us know about a new update and a new preset bank for his PolySpaze 4-voice polyphonic/multi-timbral synthesizer/sampler.
Here’s what’s new in the latest version:
- Copy Part –Selection of Morph Layer A/B added
- Touch Sequencer optimized
- 2 new smooth VCA modes
- Pitched Noise waveform added to Oscillator 2
- 3 new poly modes added, that plays with different sounds for each voice
- Output effects can now be connected in serial
- “Preview” function has been added to the Preset Select page
- Overall preset level can now be adjusted
- All Touch Keyboard controls and part selection are now available on the Preset Select page
- Indicators on all edit pages, for a quick view of where you are
- Note track gate time is now also realtime recorded
See the Gotharman site for details.