Ueberschall has released Urbanic, a massive sample library, including 34 construction kits which contain over 2.8 GB of cutting-edge Hip Hop and R&B sounds. According to the company, the content is “geared toward Black Music producers looking for authentic club sounds”.
The construction kits on Urbanic are divided up into specific folders—one containing the main kit, a variation Kit with alternative sequences and phrases, as well as a kit with separate intro and an outro.
Responsible for the production of Ueberschall Urbanic are Michael Jackson, Dj Drastic and Marc Steinmeier—three highly respected music producers in the industry. This team has produced and remixed for well known artists such as NAS, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Willie Joe and Eminem to name but a few. These samples comprise a state of the art Library of Hip Hop and R&B sounds to achieve an authentic, actual club sound.
The sound library comes along with the loop player “Elastik” includes features like:
- highspeed timestretching and pitchshifting in best quality
- innovative “LoopEye” for fast loop variations
- all parameters midi controllable
- multiple content management
- each product separately installable
- mapping tools (automatic slice- & chromatic-map)
- save audio of original and modified loops
- creation of user presets
- filter with “kill function” (-72db)
- adaptable to tempos from 10 to 480 bpm
- audio engine for quick adaptation
- 2.8 GB Hip Hop and R&B sounds
- 34 Construction Kits
- 1280 Loops and Samples
Ueberschall’s Urbanic is available for USD $119 (€99)