Version 2 Features:
- DVZ Strings now use Audio Impressions’ proprietary software that enables Mac and PC computers to work together and eliminates the need of additional D/A converters by routing the sampler’s outputs into the host computer for improved the lowest latency with less hardware.
- Also improved is the work-flow. DVZ stems can be viewed on separate MIDI tracks with real-time editing for as many as five sections at a time with independent articulations and playing styles, without ever having to load additional samples—the entire library is loaded at start-up.
- Individual stereo outputs for each string section with DVZ stems can be viewed on separate MIDI tracks with real-time editing for as many as five sections at a time with a two octave KBD controller option.
- The strings are remastered and key switches have been added for changing styles on the fly via MIDI Continuous Controller messages that can be edited directly on your sequencer MIDI tracks.
- Included is SPACE, a DSP process which transforms individually recorded instruments into a single live performance and a virtual sound-stage that lets you position the various players anywhere on it and AudioPort, the first Mac and PC compatible high-quality digital audio over LAN.