Future Music magazine says that Propellerhead Software, makers of Reason, is going to introduce a new digital audio workstation product May 9th:
According to our sources in Sweden, Propellerheads will use their upcoming Producers Conference (see locations below) on May 9th to announce a new Digital Audio Workstation product. The Reason community has been clamoring for the Scandinavian concern to add a no-holds-barred audio recording feature into the product since it first debuted, but has never acquiesced. — On May 9th, Propellerhead Software’s faithful will finally get what they’ve been asking for, but will it be what they want?
Does the world need another DAW? What would someone have to do to get you to switch to a new DAW?
Here are the details on The Producers’ Conference:
The Producers’ Conference
Get the most out of your music! Top artists and producers share their secrets at The Producers Conference, a broad set of creative clinics and interactive classes for computer musicians. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get the inside track on advanced production techniques, song writing, mixing methods and more. Be there!
- Los Angeles May 9, Musician’s Institute, Hollywood. Bon Harris, Kevin Teasley, Gerry Basserman, Kurt Kurasaki
- New York City May 9, Clinton Recording Studios. Ben Weinman, Aaron Albano, Chris Griffin, Chris Petti
- Guildford, UK May 9, Academy of Contemporary Music, Guildford, Surrey A Guy Called Gerald, Alex Blanco, Gary Bromham.
- Berlin, Germany May 9, Kulturbrauerei Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg Simon Grey, Philippe van Eecke, The Green Man.
- Stockholm, Sweden May 9, Propellerhead Software HQ Eric Gadd, Pär Wiksten, Joachim Ekermann, Jonas Löfvenmark