This is a test of Electribulator, Java software described as a “polyphonic & modifier transformator for the Korg Electribe EMX-1.
Features (translated from French):
- Enhancer and polyphonisator for Electribe EMX-1, 100% written in Java and using the MIDI protocol to achieve it. Using a keyboard or external sequencer Electribe to play the notes and get in the software then dispatched to the 5 channels of electribe.
- Also allows to add a complex system of envelope (VCAs), as well as several modules (VCOs) assigned to all the control available (in midi CC or NRPN) on electribe (filter cutoff, level, pan, resonance, …).
- System presets and settings to create in a click, sound of electribe inside a nice interface.
- Arpeggiator & MultiChords system.
- There is no need to touch the Electribe and u can now be on your MIDI keyboard and on your PC.
- It is also possible to operate the program (preset level and to test the sound in mono) with the wheels and the keyboard Electribe.
- Ability to save / load the sounds and modulators.
If you’ve used Electribulator, leave a comment with your thoughts!
I’m testing Electribulator () version 0.0.7 receiving notes from midi keyboard. Next, Electribulator dispatch notes on each voice of the Electribe (to make polyphony). Electribulator also add an super VCA system with multiple LFO and a sound presets system to send preset to each channel of the electribe.