Native Instruments has announced that Traktor Kontrol S4 its first integrated DJ system, will be in stores starting November 1st.
Traktor Kontrol S4 Description:
Traktor Kontrol S4 was designed to be a fully integrated system, where software and hardware are fused. Custom-tailored for Traktor, the S4 fuses a premium-quality 4 channel DJ mixer, a built-in 24 bit/96 kHz soundcard, an intuitive controller, and the Traktor Pro S4 software into one professional solution.
Traktor Kontrol S4 Features:
- 4-deck TRAKTOR controller and software, built by the same team
- Plug & play – all you need to start mixing is your computer and MP3s
- Hardware: 4-channel mixer with ergonomic layout, 2 high-res touch-sensitive jog wheels
- Built-in high-end 24-bit/96kHz low-latency audio interface with Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters and MIDI I/O
- 2 analog inputs with phono and mic preamps for hooking up turntables, CD players or external audio gear; RCA mic in, balanced 1/4″ TRS and unbalanced RCA master out
- Software: TRAKTOR PRO S4 – pro features, supreme usability; features 4-deck mixing and effects, plus all-new Sample Decks and a powerful Loop Recorder
- TRAKTOR engine ensures perfect sync and tight mixing – timecode control option coming soon.
- 2 customizable FX sections with over 25 performance effects for adding your own sound
- Powerful MP3 management with iTunes integration and iPod compatibility Intuitive design, ready-made sample content and tutorial videos make it easy for new users to get started
Traktor Kontrol S4 has a suggested retail price of $999/899 EUR. Preorders are being taken at the NI online shop.