2011 NAMM Show: Blue Microphones has introduced the Yeti Pro, the first USB microphone combining 24 bit/192 kHz recording resolution with analog XLR output.
- Yeti Pro is designed to provide the highest performance possible in a digital microphone, with recording resolution of 24bit/192kHz,
- Yeti Pro features an analog-digital converter chip that allows a range of recording resolutions, from 22kHz up to 192kHz and common sampling rates in-between.
- Separate circuit boards maintain the integrity of the analog and digital signal paths.
- For analog recording, Yeti Pro also includes an XLR stereo breakout cable for simple attachment to analog equipment.
- Yeti Pro offers four recording patterns (cardioid, omni, stereo, bi-directional) for both digital and analog recording.
- Yeti Pro maintains zero-latency headphone output with volume control for direct monitoring, adjustable gain control and a digital mute button.
- Yeti Pro is compatible with both Mac and PC.
The Blue Microphones Yeti Pro has a MSRP of $249.
One thought on “NAMM Show: Blue Microphones Yeti Pro USB Microphone”
wow yes, will be back read it, Thank