Somatic Circuits’ VC-303 is a clone of the classic Roland TB-303 synth, sans sequencer, for modular synthesizers.
According to the manufacturer, the VC-303 is a “100% clone of the classic bassline synth”.
- original signal path/schematic
- original part type and n.o.s. transistors used.
- all transistors matched for a pure sound. all on board controls and in/out.
- high grade spring loaded jacks – 3.5mm ‘lumberg’ pcb mounted type to last a lifetime.
- low profile 2 board design for use within a mobile system.
- vco – 1v/oct keyboard in , frequency modulation cv in and glide 0-5v in.
- vcf – frequency control cv in.
- env- envelope cv out , gate 0-5v in.
- vca – accent 0-5v in and audio out.
- waveform select – saw / square (303 type).
- vco tune.
- vcf cut-off, resonance and env mod.
- env decay.
- vca accent and volume.
The VC-303 is expected to ship in March for $380 in Eurorack format and Frac format is $350. A 5U version is also planned.
Details at the Somatic Circuits site.