TubeOhm has introduced Vintage, a new virtual synthesizer for Windows.
According to the company, Vintage “brings the old school sound from the classic big old synthesizers directly to you: Atmospheres, Strings, Organ and Synthetic Voices that sound human, not electronic.”
- Two complete synthesizers (Structure 1 & 2).
- Key-split function.
- Two arpeggiators.
- Sound randomizer function.
- Free programmable Vector Modulation.
- Four 12/24dB VCFs.
- Ten multi-function envelopes, also with loop function.
- Six LFOs.
- Effects section with EQ, tube distortion, chorus, delay, reverb and a modulation matrix.
- Four sample players and/or four oscillators with superwave, OSC-ring modulation, and PART ring modulation can be used to sculpt sounds.
- Includes 128 factory patches.
- Manual in English and German.
You can preview Vintage synthesizer with the videos above and below.
If you’ve used Vintage, leave a comment with your thoughts!
TubeOhm Vintage is available now as a Windows VST for 70 EUR. Registered TubeOhm users can purchase Vintage for 60 EUR.