Developer Paul Slocum has updated Sir Sampleton – a sampling keyboard for iOS – adding support for the Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer.
Slocum also notes that CoreMIDI support is ‘coming soon’, along with a multi-timbral mode.
Sir Sampleton’s sound and simple user interface are inspired by sampling Casio and Yamaha toy keyboards of the 80’s, but with some additional features that those keyboards lacked, like the ability to save your samples.
The app includes support for the AKAI Synthstation 25 keyboard and the Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer.
- Sample through the microphone and then play your samples on the dual keyboards
- Built-in beats and random beat generator
- Save your samples
- Tweak advanced sound settings like vibrato, note trail length, and sample time
- Put one sample on each keyboard in dual-sample mode
- Multitouch with 10 voices
- Supports the AKAI Synthstation 25 keyboard and the Line6 MIDI Mobilizer
- Supports the iRig external audio input adapter and iRig microphone
Sir Sampleton currently retails for US $1.99.