BeepStreet has released an update to Sunrizer, a popular software synthesizer for iOS.
Here’s what’s new in Sunrizer v 1.3:
- Virtual MIDI ports and full multitasking support (use BKG button)
- Sunrizer now reacts to MIDI program and bank change messages. Internal Sysex format allows other supporting apps to take full control of Sunrizer.
- Web banks library
- True SuperSaw sound emulation, first found in the legendary Roland JP-8000 synthesizer. SuperSaw is a layered waveform consisting of multiple saw waves which are detuned to create an extremely full and epic sound. It’s possible to use 2 supersaw oscillators per voice * 7 polyphony = 98 saw oscillators playing the same time!
- Two independent filters per voice with configurable routing. You can select between various filter types including classic resonant LP,HP,BP,Notch and less common like Comb and Formant.
- The Morph Group function lets you continuously morph of up to 30 parameters in a sound (including effects), using only the modulation wheel.
- Full support for CoreMidi and MidiMobilizer, MIDI mapping
If you’ve used Sunrizer, let us know what you think of it!