Musikmesse 2012: For the 13th time, representatives from more than 100 magazines, from all over the world, have gathered at Musikmesse to select their picks for the best musical instruments and audio equipment of the last year.
The Musikmesse International Press Award (MIPA) were awarded at a ceremony held Thursday, March 22nd, 2012.
Here are the awards given in the Keyboards & Software categories:
- Synthesizer Hardware – Roland Jupiter-80
- Stage Piano – Clavia Nord Piano 2
- Keyboard Workstation – Korg Kronos
- Controller Keyboard – Akai MAX49
- Software Instruments – Native Instruments Komplete 8
- Organ/Portable Keyboard – Hammond SK-Series
- Live Perfomance Tool – Native Instruments Maschine
A complete list of winners is available at the MIPA Awards site.
What do you think of the experts’ ‘Best of’ list? And what did you think were the most interesting new introductions?