DM1 offers 5 main sections:
- THE STEP SEQUENCER frees your imagination with a smart use of the multi-touch screen. Just turn on and off steps in your sequence with the tip of your fingers to create cool beats, or unexpected rhythms!
- THE DRUM PADS simply lets you play and record the beat that tickles your fingers. No need to be a first-class drummer, automatic quantize does the work for you.
- THE MIXER for quick and subtle sound mixing of your drum kits. Featuring settings for volume, pitch, sample length, custom drum kit element for each channel, mute and solo mode.
- THE FX TRACKPADS a creative FX trackpad to distort, modulate and transform your beats. The effects include: Overdrive, Delay, Phaser, Formant, Dalek, Filter and Compressor.
- THE SONG COMPOSER allows you to quickly make a song with the beat patterns you have created. Just drag and drop the patterns onto the timeline. Fast and easy.
DM1 for iPhone works on iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S.
- Graphic design by Jonas Eriksson
- Smart ergonomy for fast creativity and fun
- 64 vintage and produced drum kits, mastered at in-house Fingerlab Sound Studios
- Step Sequencer with multi-touch matrix
- Mixer page with pitch, length and level rotary controls, pan controls, and custom drum kit per channel
- 9 Drum pads, quantized recording
- FX Trackpad for real-time sonic destruction
- 16 or 32 Steps per patterns
- The Randomizer tool
- Extra fast drum kit loading
- Playable pattern selection for extra creativity
- Mode song with intuitive editing
- High-quality export to FaceBook, SoundCloud, Email, iTunes shared folder or AudioCopy
- Audio background mode
- WIST synchronisation technology by Korg for syncing 2 iPhones/iPad together
Here’s a video introduction to DM1 for iPhone:
DM1 for iPhone is $.99 in the App Store.