Developer Igor Vasiliev has released an updated version of MIDI Pattern Sequencer, a software sequencer for iOS, adding CC/RPN/NRPN automation, a new Learn Mode for external controllers, input-output mapping and more.
Here’s what’s new in MIDI Pattern Sequencer 1.1:
- CC/RPN/NRPN automation for pattern tracks.
- Learn mode for external device input controller.
- Reassign external input controller to any output controller (also changing controller type).
- Controller value can switch between events or smoothly changing from event to event.
- Different colors for each graphs of automation.
- One click edit mode for drum tracks (quick edit).
- Extended mode for drum event – accented events or velocity for each events.
- Setting velocity value for accented and non-accented events (for each track separately).
- Powerful feature “Shift clock” changes start clock of event and clock of gate time on fixed step or randomly. This feature not only adds the Swing/Shuffle rhythm, but also allows quickly create unusual rhythmic patterns. Especially with pitch/cutoff controller automation.
- Another new color scheme.
MIDI Pattern Sequencer is $14.99 in the App Store. If you’ve used MIDI Pattern Sequencer, let us know what you think of it!