Developer Sobal Corporation has released Chauliodus Bassline Synthesizer, a new software synth for iOS that focuses on bass.
Chauliodus Bassline Synthesizer is designed to let you play basslines from the built-in sequencer, external MIDI devices, external sequencers, and other iOS applications. In addition, you can manipulate the sound with a modulation pad or by using the gyroscope.
Here are the details:
- Implemented Features:
- OSC x 2
- Saw Wave / Square Wave
- SubOSC x 2
- Square Wave / Sine Wave
- Filter x 1
- Manipulate the CutOff Frequency and Resonance by using gyroscope.
- EG x 2
- LFO x 1
- Over Drive
- Real-Time Recording
- 16 steps Pattern Sequencer
- 300 bars Song Sequencer
- Wireless Sync-Start Technology (WIST) is supported.
- AudioCopy is supported.
- CoreMIDI is supported.
- Supported background playback.
- Universal support for iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad.
Chauliodus Bassline Synthesizer is available now for US $2.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used Chauliodus, leave a comment with your thoughts on it!