KingKorg is an analog modeling synthesizer, that Korg says is ‘based on the design philosophy of classic Korg analog synthesizers’. While a virtual synth, the KingKorg offers many analog features, including a knob-heavy design, vacuum tube drive circuitry and control voltage + gate outputs.
- A full-fledged, 61-key analog modeling synthesizer designed for live performance
- Oscillators that are ‘understandable to the beginner, yet satisfying for the expert’
- Modeling filters that reproduce the sound of classic instruments
- Three master effect sections (each with six effect types) add the finishing touch to your sound
- Vacuum tube driver circuit adds rich overtones and powerful distortion
- New panel layout designed for intuitive operation
- CV/GATE OUT jack lets you control a Korg monotribe or MS-20
- Support for librarian software that lets you manage programs
The KingKorg synthesizer has a street price of US $1299.