Here are the details:
- THE SOURCE Released in the 1978 by the Italian Jen Elettronica, the SX-1000 is a cheerful mono-synth. Used by artists like used by Future Sound of London, LFO and Prodigy, it has been the first synthesizer implementing an hybrid oscillator (four years before the Juno 6).
- THE PACK The SX-1001 is based on 16 multi-sample recordings created by sampling the SAW, SQU and PWM waveforms with different settings. The SX-1001 delivers 33 Live Presets (with dedicated macro controls) each of which consists of 37 perfectly-looped samples (each note of the 3-octave keyboard).
- Size : 430 Mb
- 24 Bits / 44.1 Khz
- 16 Multi-sample recordings
- One sample per note (3 octaves)
- Perfect loop-points (no crossfading)
- 33 Live Presets
- 33 Sampler/Simpler Devices
- Host : Ableton Live 9
See the Cluster Sound site for details.
via Antonio Dilillo