Developer Thomas Arndt has released B-Step Sequencer – an iOS app designed to turn your iPad into a music sequencing workstation.
The sequencer comes with native support for one or two Novation Launchpads. B-Step supports CoreMIDI, Virtual MIDI ports, Network MIDI and many MIDI hardware devices. It also supports MIDI Learn, so you can control B-Step’s user interface with any MIDI controller you like.
- Native Novation Launchpad support.
- Advanced MIDI learn.
- 3 color profiles.
- Clean and simple user interface.
- Run in background
- 16th step resolution.
- 4 tracks (we call them strings).
- 16 bars.
- 5 x 6 chords per project.
- Pattern auto chain.
- MIDI Clock master (up to 400 BPM) or slave
- Virtual MIDI ports.
- Network MIDI.
- Support standard MIDI hardware devices.
If you’ve used B-Step Sequencer, leave a comment with your thoughts on it!