Twisted Tools, the San Francisco-based software instrument and sound library company, has released Darkmorph, a new “sci-fi” sample library, focused on cinematic sound design and “dark groove” production.
Darkmorph features drums, impacts, bass morphs, pass-bys, ambience, user interface and robotic sounds, derived from both field recordings and designed sounds.
The package is made up of over 2.9GB of 24bit/96kHz metadata enriched .WAV files, along with the MP16e sampler for Reaktor and presets kits for Maschine, Ableton, EXS24, Battery, Kontakt and Reaktor.
- >2.9 Gigabytes of sound effects and designed sounds
- 24bit/96khz .WAVs
- Soundminer-enriched metadata
- Files can be used with almost any media software application or DAW
- Maschine-ready metadata
- Sampler instrument presets for Maschine, Ableton Live 9, Battery, EXS24, Kontakt, Maschine and Reaktor
- A brand new version of Twisted Tools’ MP16 sampler, called the MP16e
- Cinematic Matter
- Pass By
- User Interface
- 16 Voice Polyphonic Sampler
- Pad-style layout
- Unique parameter and modulation settings for per voice
- Sample Rate Reduction, Bit Reduction and Delay FX per Voice
- Note repeat effect per voice
- Two LFOs per voice
- BPM Sync
- Lemur OSC Template by Antonio Blanca
Darkmorph was developed for Twisted Tools by Jason Cushing and Yan David, both senior sound designers for video games as well as the co-founders of sound effects company SoundMorph.
Here’s an official audio demo:
Pricing and Availability
The Darkmorph sample library is available now via the Twisted Tools shop for $69. For more information, or to purchase, check out the Twisted Tools website.
3 thoughts on “Twisted Tools Debuts Darkmorph Sound Library”
‘let’s sample Amon Tobin’s ISAM and release it as a plugin…’
Amon Tobin was late to the party – Richard Devine’s been doing this type of stuff for a long time and really he owes a lot to Subotnick.
I’ve had good luck with Twisted Tools sample libraries, especially the recent Richard Devine library. Consistently high quality sound libraries & excellent UI’s.