GForce Software has announced that Oddity 2 – an update of its ARP Odyssey-inspired software synthesizer – is now available, for Mac & Windows.
Here are the official video intros:
- Two syncable oscillators plus a sub oscillator
- Fully tuneable across a six octave range
- Monophonic, Duophonic and Polyphonic modes
- Sawtooth, Square, Sine & Variable pulse width waveforms
- Ring modulator
- Two resonant 24dB/octave lowpass filter modes
- One 12dB/octave filter mode
- Highpass filter
- Vast Modulation options via additional XLFO and XADSRs
- Dynamic control over filter cutoff and amplitude
- Timed Morphing between presets within a preset bank.
- Flying Slider feature
- A=440Hz Reference tone
- On-Board Delay
- Spread and Random Pan Modes
- Over 1000 Categorized Patches
- Full automation support
GForce Oddity 2 is currently priced at £99.99 including VAT. See the GForce site for details.
If you’ve used Oddity 2, let us know what you think of it!