Glitchmachines has introduced Subvert for Mac & Winkdows – a ‘savage’ 3-Channel distortion processor, designed to facilitate the decimation of the frequency spectrum.
Based around 5 effects; multimode distortion, FM ring modulator, digitizer, metalizer and multimode filter, Subvert generates anything from subtle harmonics to ‘relentlessly brutal distortions’.
Driving its core are 2 envelope followers and 4 LFOs with optional tempo sync, which can have their output inverted or combined, using up to 4 mixers. The final output of the plugin can also be sculpted with the on board master Equalizer.
Subvert features 80 factory presets from sound designers Ivo Ivanov, Nicholas Yochum, Daed and Subjex. From subdued, hostile overtones to ‘deadly seething noisescapes’,
Here’s the official video intro:
Here’s the Subvert walkthrough video:
- 3 Channels of Multimode Distortion
- 3 Channels of FM Ring Modulation
- 3 Channels of Sample Rate and Bit Reduction
- 3 Channels of Metalizer Delay
- 3 Channels of Multimode Filter
- 4 LFOs, 2 Env Follwers, 4 Mixers, 2 Inverters and Master EQ
- 80 Factory Presets from our top sound designers
- Cross-platform compatibility (PC/Mac – VST/AU 32bit & 64bit)
Subvert is available now for $39.
If you’ve used Subvert, leave a comment and share your thoughts on it!