Hypersynth has updated the OS for the Xenophone analog synthesizer, adding new arepeggiator features.
Here’s a video demo: of the new arpeggiator features of Hypersynth Xenophone:
After releasing the new OS “firmware v1.7”, the arpeggiator section is improved greatly. Now it responds to chord (up to 10 notes) with different velocities + several other improvements.
Firmware v1.7 Additions & Fixes:
- Now arpeggiator responds to (chord/multiple notes) with different velocities.
- Now latch mode memorized the last played chord instead of single note.
- Added new Arp Span mode: “ordered”.
- Extended Arp range from 3 to 5 octaves.
- Fixed Keytracking issue that did not generate proper values when Arp was enabled.
- Added option to filter MIDI Start/Stop message in global menu.
The latest firmware is available as a free download from the Hypersynth site.
Hypersynth product developer Iman JL also let us know that the next Xenophone synths will be ready to ship in mid June 2015.
2 thoughts on “Hypersynth Xenophone Adds New Arpeggiator Features”
uuuuuh, can’t wait to get this wonder into my studio!!!
European delivery mooved to 1st of July DAMN!!! 😀
I really am looking forward to demoing one of these synths. They are layed out well and and sound great. Can they be racked?