Analogue Solutions shared these preview videos for its new Megacity monster step sequencer.
The Megacity is a standalone 64-step analogue step sequencer, that they say offers ‘a host of unique features’.
- True analogue step sequencers using CV pot’s not encoders
- Analogue CV circuits
- Massive 64 steps (series mode) or 2 x 32 steps (2 channel parallel mode)
- 2 CV outputs with Range and Glide (Portamento)
- 4 Gate outs (2 per channel)
- 2 CV quantisers
- MIDI Out
- Jump and Reset – activate from MIDI note, Push Button and external Gate
- Fill In and clock divide modes for variation
- Compatible with Eurorack and most analogue synths with CV/Gate input
- Voltage controlled clock
- Many options for sequence control
- Very easy MIDI sync possible using a dedicated MIDI note
- Solid steel and aluminum construction
- High quality sealed potentiometers, sturdy switches.
- Unique green LED matrix style tear drop raining LEDs
Here’s a performance demo:
The Megacity is available for £699 exc. VAT & delivery.