Frederikson Labs has released Vosyr 2, an update to their free Mac/WIndows sample manager for the Korg Volca Sample.
Here’s what’s new in Vosyr 2:
- Added preview sequencer for sequences.
Preview your sequences directly in vosyr and change patterns/parameters in realtime.
- Added conversion for WAV and AIFF files.
WAV and AIFF files with 8/16/24/32 Bit bit depth will be automatically converted to volca samples bit depth and sampling frequency, if you add it to a sample slot.
- Added sample waveform view with start and length parameters.
- Added function for transfer of selected samples.
- Added function for deletion of selected samples.
- Added indicator for memory usage and duration to single sample slot.
- Added solo function for parts.
- Minor GUI changes and style improvements.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Fixed minor bugs.
Vosyr is a free download.