Tritik has introduced Krush – a free bit-crusher effect for OS X & Windows.
According to the developer, Krush combines ‘the crispy taste of the digital realm with the warmth of its drive stage and analog modeled resonant filters’.
- Main Controls
- Crunchy drive stage
- Bit depth reduction
- Sample rate reduction
- Analog modeled resonant filters (low-pass and high-pass)
- Modulation Section
- Free or tempo-synced modulation speed
- 4 modulation waveforms
- Modulation depth for every parameter
- Fully resizable interface
- Tooltips and preferences in english, french, portuguese or spanish
- File based preset system
- Access through menu or browser
- Presets ‘freezer’ for safe recall
- Copy/paste current state using the system clipboard
Krush is a free download from the Tritik site.
2 thoughts on “Free Bitcrusher Effect For OS X, Windows”
All bitcrushers should be free…
I’m seeing ‘sync’ and modulation on there and that rather sexy UI … and I am Thankful.
Thank you Tritik / Thank you Synthtopia