There’s also an additional Wav export option, so you can import your samples directly into whatever instrument or DAW you like.
- Multisample export for KORG Volca Sample.
- Multisample bank export for KORG microSAMPLER.
- KMP/KSC/KSF multisample export for many KORG products from Trinity to Triton to Kronos.
- WAV export (complete and loop-only)
- Import and export of multiple AIFF files.
- WaveRobot 5 loop and transient editor as an option.
- Improved Mac OS X framework, compatible with OS 10.12 Sierra.
- Adaption for Windows 10.
- New premium multisamples on board.
- Many performance optimizations.
- Includes 4 cross-platform installation licenses.
The SampleRobot KORG Edition is the successor of the discontinued SampleRobot Single-X / Volca-X product line. It offers more export formats, improved compatibility and handling.
Pricing and Availability
SampleRobot KORG Edition is available now for US $85, or paired with WaveRobot for $139. A ‘crossgrade’ is available for users of SampleRobot Single-X / Volca-X.