Resonans features two physical models that let you create realistic bells and plucked sounds, bowed and blown timbres, or ‘otherworldly noises and textures with an organic feel’.
- Two physical models: Modal Resonator and Inharmonic String
- Impulse section featuring a noise generator and sampler that feed into the physical model via a multimode filter
- External audio inputs let you inject audio into the physical model or built-in effects
- Sub oscillator that follows the pitch and amplitude of the physical model
- Modulation matrix with drag & drop selection
- Built-in reverb and delay with Tilt EQ
Pricing and Availability
Resonans Physical Synthesizer is available at an intro price of US $89 (normally $119).
via Niklas Backlund