Air Music Technology has announced the release of Loom II, the follow-up of their modular additive synthesizer. With its Morph Pad, Loom II is designed to make it easy to create ‘rich, swirling and captivating sounds’.
A major upgrade to the 2013 original, Loom II lets you select and combine up to 34 editable modules, to create wobbles, organs, ethereal pads and ambient soundscapes.
When combined with the programmable Morph Pad, Loom II brings patches to life by morphing between user-defined variations of patches, adding motion and momentum which continuously evolve.
Loom II comes with over 850 professional, “tweakable” patches (500 new presets for Loom II and 350 re-mastered presets from Loom I) created by sound designers Richard Devine and Mark Ovenden. Users can tweak, analyze, and customize their sounds, or begin creating their own additive sounds from scratch.
- Loom II has been expanded to 8 voices
- Spectral Noise section allowing a secondary oscillator to replace or enrich the additive spectrum (created with the Sine Oscillator) with a noise spectrum.
- 4 new modules
- 2 additional Subharmonic Optional Partials bellow the normal spectrum.
- Enhanced Morph Pad options.
- 500 all-new patches covering a wide range of sounds designed by sound designers Richard Devine and Mark Ovenden.
- All original 350 patches re-mastered taking advantage of the new features.
- New Wave Parameter options.
- 20+ other performance enhancements
Loom II System Requirements:
- PC: Windows 10, 8 or Windows 7 Service Pack 1; Minimum Dual Core 2GHz (Intel Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.8.5-10.13; Core Duo Processor (Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Minimum RAM 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Internet Access (Download and Authorization)
- iLok License Manager required for supported computer or iLok (gen 2/3) hardware key authorization.
Pricing and Availability
Air Music Technology’s Loom II is available now at an introductory price of $99.99 (list $149.99) until November 30, 2017. A $49.99 upgrade is also available for all current users of Loom I.
Loom II is distributed by Plugivery and is available at pro audio dealers worldwide.