AppBC has introduced a new DJ app for iOS, Soda, that offers a freely customizable interface, so you can adapt the app to the way you want to work and focus on the features that you use.
Here’s the official video intro:
- Freely customizable Interface
- Up to 8 Decks
- Up to 16 nameable Cue-Points per Deck & Track
- Cue points can either be Hot-Cues or Loop-Cues. The latter can enabled to automatically kick in once the playhead passes the Cue.
- Zoomable color-coded Waveforms
- Ableton Link support
- 2 Send FX Chains
- AUv3 Effect support – include your favorite AUs into the set.
- 5 internal Effects (Delay, Reverb, Phaser, Flanger, EQ 3)
- Sample Import via Apple Document Picker & Files app.
- Browser access to your iTunes Library.
- Easy setup & management of playlists.
- BPM & Key detection.
- Time-stretch (Key-Lock)
- Fully MIDI mappable
- Sync or manual pitch – get the best of both worlds.
- Variable Launch-quantization for synced Tracks.
- Split Output via compatible split-cable.
- Pre-Cue your tracks via Headphone while recording your sets on the go – no special hardware or cables needed.
- Compatible with any iOS-compatible audio & MIDI interface
Here’s a hands-on demo of Soda:
Pricing and Availability
Soda is available now for US $9.99 in the App Store.