At MusicMesse 2018, Nord introduced Nord Piano 4, which offers expanded voice polyphony, a Triple Sensor keybed and their Virtual Hammer Action Technology.
The Nord Piano 4 also includes new performance features, like Seamless Transitions, dedicated Piano Filters and Split Point Crossfades.
- 88-note Triple Sensor keybed with grand weighted action
- Nord Virtual Hammer Action Technology
- Seamless Transitions NEW
- Layer and Split with Split Point crossfades NEW
- OLED display excellent overview
- Enhaced Organize Mode NEW
- Numeric Pad for direct Program access NEW
- Greatly expanded Polyphony (120 voices) NEW
- Creative Piano Filters NEW
- 1 GB memory for Nord Piano Library
- 3 Dynamic Curves
- Dynamic Pedal Noise with Nord Triple Pedal (included)
- Advanced String Resonance
- Soft Release
- Greatly expanded Polyphony NEW
- 512 MB Memory for Nord Sample Library 3.0 NEW
- Dedicated Sample Synth section with Attack, Decay/Release and dynamic controls
- High quality stereo effects modeled after classic stomp boxes
- Reverb with Bright Mode NEW
Pricing and Availability
The Nord Piano 4 is expected to be available in Summer 2018. Pricing is to be announced. See the Nord site for more information.