Moffenzeef Modular has introduced the Stargazer drone machine. It offers dual wavetable oscillators, with 90 waveforms, two resonant lowpass filters, three wavetable LFOs, sample rate reduction and more.
Here’s the official video demo:
- Dual wavetable oscillator with 90 arbitrary waveforms
- Suboctave, detune, volume for second oscillator
- 2 resonant filters
- Sample rate reduction
- Bit rate reduction
- Digital vca
- 3 wavetable lfos
- Cmos distortion with 100x gain
- Expression pedal input
- 1/4″ audio output, impedance matched for guitar amps & effects
- 6vpp output: ‘super loud!’
- Teensy audio library/Arduino compatible
Pricing and Availability
The Stargazer is available now, for US $525.