At Knobcon 2018, Circuit Happy introduced The Missing Link – a way to bring Ableton Link to your analog gear.
We talked with Circuit Happy owner, Ed Guild, who showed us how The Missing Link lets you wirelessly sync your analog gear, or your analog gear to computers and mobile devices.
- Ableton Link integration for wireless sync with compatible devices
- 5V clock output with user-setable PPQN (pulses per quarter note)
- 5V pulse output at the start of loop
- Push encoder for editing user settings (tempo, PPQN, Loop size)
- Tap tempo for quickly setting tempo
- Built on a Raspberry Pi Zero W platform with custom circuits for the interface and analog outputs
- Built-in web interface for easily connecting to your WiFi network
- Can be powered by any 5V USB power source including USB batteries
- Open source software and hardware designs
Pricing and Availability
The Missing Link is available to pre-order for US $200.