At Knobcon 2018, we talked with Russ Hoffman of Evaton Technologies about his latest module designs.
He gave us a quick demo of recent and upcoming Eurorack modules:
- The RF Nomad, voltage-controlled short wave radio receiver;
- A DIY short-wave transmitter module;
- A sonar module that lets you incorporate motion-sensing into your modular performances;
- The µCVC module, which lets you connect a Haken Continuum to your modular synth, is moving into volume production; and
- The Link module, for connecting multiple modular synth systems.
See the Evaton site for details.