Developer Christian Halten let us know that SKYLIFE has released SampleRobot 6 Pro, the latest version of the application, designed to automate sampling and sample editing.
It’s also available for the first time as a native macOS application.
Here’s what he has to say about it:
SampleRobot 6 Pro has been redesigned from the ground up to offer users a new sampling experience.
The loop and transient editor WaveRobot has become the central part of the new modular graphical user interface. Sections can be pulled out of the dock and placed anywhere on the working screen(s).
For the first time in the history of SampleRobot the new version 6 comes as a native macOS application in addition to the Windows 10 build.
Here’s what’s new in SampleRobot 6 Pro:
- Modular graphical user interface.
- Integrated central WaveRobot loop and transient editor.
- Native MacOS and Windows 10 support.
- Large-scale Midi monitor.
- Floating Peak Meter.
- Context-sensitive Project hierarchy.
- Sample list for easy browsing and searching.
- Library and user bank export for Yamaha Montage.
- Optimized activation process.
- Fast sampling process.
- Fully automated workflow.
- Sample export for many software and hardware samplers.
- Intuitive Project assistant.
- Sophisticated auto-loop processing, transient recognition and sample editing.
- Many loop and crossfade types including auto-gain crossfades.
- Over 1000 MB premium multisamples taken from classic synthesizers included.
Pricing and Availability
SampleRobot Pro 6 is available now for € 249. Upgrade from previous versions: € 119.