In this video, Paolo Di Nicolantonio (Synthmania) takes a look at the new editor for the IK Multimedia UNO Synth.
“In this video, I go through the main functions of the editor, create a few custom patches, and record a song entirely done on the UNO Synth – using all the new patches created on the editor – including drums, percussion, bass, and synths,” notes Nicolantonio.
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:30 Hardware setup
- 01:13 Editor sections and functions
- 05:30 Making a PWM synth patch
- 11:05 Making a synth bass patch
- 15:03 Making a percussion patch
- 16:16 Filters, LFO, delay, and other features
- 20:22 Wrap up
- 20:57 Song entirely done on the UNO Synth using the editor