Pittsburgh Modular founder Richard Nicol let us know that their Structure 344 Eurorack Studio Command Center, a four-row Eurorack studio enclosure, is now available to pre-0rder.
The 4 row, 344 hp desktop Eurorack case features a custom Utility Bridge to handle a wide assortment of functions. It incorporates a preamp, mixer/splitter, dual voltage controlled signal buses, buffered, cascading attenuators, and more.
Here’s a video demonstrating how the 344 is built :
Structure 344 Enclosure:
- Four 86hp Rows
- 344hp Total Space Available
- Multi-Functional Integrated Audio and CV Utility Hub
- Edge to Edge, Through Wall Mounted Rails Reduce Gaps Between Modules and the Side of the Case
- Full Row Nut Strips
- Includes 160 Black (Size M3 6mm) Module Mounting Screws
- Beautifully Hand-Stained Hardwood
Structure 344 Utility Bridge:
- Soft Clipping Overdriveable Pre-Amp
- Fully Buffered 2 In – 4 Out Unity Gain Mixer/Splitter
- Dual Voltage Controlled Bus System with Each Bus Incorporating a 3 Channel Mixer with Offset, Inversion, Breakout Channels and More.
- 6 Assignable Bus Outputs.
- Bus Mixers Featuring And (mix) Output, Analog Or Output, And Inverted Mix Output
- Dual Fully Buffered Cascading Attenuators
Price and Availability
The Structure 344 is available to pre-order now for US $1,299. Shipping begins Oct 26, 2018. See the PM site for details.