Spanish modular maker Corsynth has introduced the C105 VC Noise / Lo-Fi Machine MKII – a voltage controlled analog sample rate reducer and a VC Noise generator.
The C105 is based on a sample and hold, with an internal clock that goes from 0,2Hz up to 44KHz and can be voltage controlled.
The new MKII version expands the modules’ possibilities – now it can be used like a traditional sample and hold , a voltage-controlled clock generator, a random gate / trigger generator, a 12 db VC High pass filter and as a square wave VCO.
- The internal clock has a new LOW mode that allows to use it as a traditional sample and hold.
- The module now accepts external clock signals, so it can be synced to other modules.
- New clock output. Now the C105 can be used as a master clock.
- The passive first order HPF has been replaced for a voltage controlled second order HPF.
The C105 can be used in many different ways:
- Sample rate reducer
- Noise generator
- Voltage controlled High pass filter
- Random voltage generator
- Random gate generator
- Sample and Hold
- VC Clock
- Square wave oscillator
Pricing and Availability
The C105 VC Noise / Lo-Fi Machine MKII is available now for €215.