Ocean Swift Synthesis has introduced Polyphenom, described as an ‘immersive polyphonic additive-subtractive hybrid’, for Windows 64/32 VSTi and Standalone.
- 3 OSCILLATORS – Core synthesis chain of a harmonic oscillator with 16 clean additive partials with control over frequency, panning and modulated volume Plus 2 fully featured raw analog style subtractive oscillators with ring modulation.
- UNISON – Unison and dedicated pitch modulators are there for the entire oscillator section.
- FM – Advanced clean FM on the additive harmonics with dynamic modulation on the FM signal itself.
- FILTER – Low pass filter with dedicated envelope and LFO modulators. The filter LFO features inverse modulation for a neat stereo filtering effect.
- MODULATIONS EVERYWHERE – Dedicated LFO modulators for everything, with analog style waveforms in free rate or tempo sync mode – intuitive and versatile.
- EFFECTS SECTION – Extensive set of built in effect that include: Panner, Crusher, Phaser, Delay, Chorus and Reverb. Sculpt a deep and polished sound.
- HUNDREDS OF PRESETS – Hundreds of factory presets – mystical sounds at your fingertips.
Pricing and Availability
Polyphenom is available with an intro price of 40€ (normally 60€).