Full Bucket Music has released ModulAir 1.0 – a free polyphonic modular synthesizer for Mac & Windows.
ModulAir, previously available as a public beta, is a modular polyphonic software synthesizer for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU), written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption.
The developer notes, “ModulAir is a work in progress and as of now with only a bunch of quirky presets and a lousy documentation. I am constantly adding modules and stuff to it. :-)”
- Fully modular architecture
- Up to 18 modules per patch
- 43 module types available
- Polyphonic Voice and monophonic Master modules
- Up to 64 voices polyphony
- External signal processing possible
- TUN/SCL micro-tuning file import
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- Double precision audio processing
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)
- ModulAir is a free download in VST and AU plugin formats.
Pricing and Availability
ModulAir is available now as a free download for Mac & Windows. Donations are encouraged to help support future development.