AIR Music Technology has announced the immediate availability of Drumsynth 500, a virtual instrument of electronic drum sounds for use with any DAW or as a Standalone application for live performance.
Here’s what they have to say about it:
In the style of the popular 500 series synth modules comes an all new software drum synthesizer that delivers full control of all electronic drum sounds in an easy-to-use, comprehensive interface. Drumsynth 500 from AIR Music Technology has everything needed to create an endless variety of custom electronic drum sounds for all styles of music.
Drumsynth 500’s exclusive library has been produced by the sound design veterans behind the highly-acclaimed Air Music Tech Strike, Air Structure, Sonivox Big Bang, Akai Professional’s MPC and Alesis e-Drums. The goal was to provide an incredible mixture of vintage and all-new effects that pay homage to classic sounds while also pushing into new territory.
Using a MIDI keyboard, pad controller, electronic drumkit, or the user’s favorite Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software, Drumsynth 500 brings modern electronic drum sounds into musical productions in the studio or live playing.
Drumsynth 500 offers over 500 drum sounds, 500 drum samples, 50 drum kits and 500 MIDI drum loops which can be loaded into any DAW and used to kick-start any song or production.
- 8-channel electronic drum synthesizer with fully programmable drum sounds, in the style of 500 Series rack modules.
- Individual instrument channels for Kick, Snare, Hats, Clap, Toms, Percussion and two Sampler channels for any mono or stereo .wav audio file.
- Load your sounds into two separate sampler channels, including loop, forward and reverse playback
- Includes over 500 drum sounds, 500 MIDI drum loops, 50 drum kits, and 500 drum samples from an exclusive vault of Akai Pro, Alesis eDrums and Air Music Tech sounds.
- No hidden panels.
- Randomize feature for quickly generating new electronic drum sounds with just one button press.
- Works with any MIDI keyboard, pad controller or drum kit controller
- MPC Full Level and Note Repeat for each instrument channel
- Three distortion effects (including new Bitcrusher and Decimate), 5 filters and 2 compressors per instrument channel
- Two reverb sends and two delay sends per instrument channel
- Huge Master channel includes three saturation effects, a convolution reverb, an algorithmic reverb, a stereo delay, a mono delay, a compressor and a unique Kill EQ circuit.
Pricing and Availability
Drumsynth 500 is available online for $99.99 ($149.99 after introductory offer).