Bleep Labs has introduced the Delaydelus 2 – a modular-friendly follow up to their original sampler/delay instrument, a collaboration between Daedelus and Dr. Bleep.
Delaydelus 2 is described as a ‘performative sampler’ that can manipulate the pitch of 4 stereo samples at once. Features include extensive CV in and out, a syncable delay and audio input.
- Stereo 16bit 44kHz audio i/o
- Banana plug patch bay allows you to play up to 4 samples at once triggered from the two arcade buttons or trigger inputs.
- Control the speed and direction of the samples with the knobs as well as the CV FM (-5V to 10V) input
- CV envelope follower out (0-8V) based on audio playback level
- Trigger outs (10V) from each sampler button.
- One shot mode, Gate (mpc style) mode, + Send external audio through the built in 1 second stereo delay.
- Record into one of 10 banks. Each can hold up to 17 seconds of high quality audio.
- Delay sync in and out with the ability to divide and multiply incoming sync rate.
- Micro SD card slot allows loading and saving WAV files to and from the 10 banks.
- Built-in new samples from Daedelus
- Worldwide 12 DC power adapter included
Pricing and Availability
The Delaydelus 2 is available to preorder for US $295. Early orders ship in September and will include a limited edition pin.