Audiomodern has introduced Opacity – a new ‘cinematic guitar’ sound library.
Washington DC based duo Terre Grande partnered with Audiomodern to deliver a unique virtual instrument that features percussive rhythms, beautiful phrases, lead licks, hammer hits, ensembles, and textured atmospheres.
- Optimized Functionality & Multi-Genre versatility
- 5.6 Total Gb of sounds (Compressed to 3.69 Gb using NCW Lossless format)
- Rearrange into an endless number of configurations.
- Individual Effect Chain for each Group
- 14 Complete Sessions & more than 800 Loop performances.
- Custom convolution reverb impulse engine
Opacity features 14 complete Sessions and over 800 Loop performances, divided into four main categories: chords, phrases, sequences, and textures.
Pricing and Availability
Audiomodern’s Opacity is available now via the Audiomodern webstore. Regularly priced at €99, it is currently offered at an introductory discount for €79. For additional information, system requirements, videos, sound samples and product specs, visit the Audiomodern website.