iceGear Instruments has introduced Lagrange Multi-Engine Synthesizer for iPad and iPhone.
Lagrange has two multi-oscillators, a noise generator and two filters that can be selected from various algorithmic models. You can also choose from 20 different routings to connect these modules.
- Universal App – Optimized for both the iPad and the iPhone.
- Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3) – You can use in a host application that supports Audio Unit such as GarageBand.
- Audiobus support – You can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps.
- Ableton Link – Ableton Link is a new technology that synchronizes beat, phase and tempo of Ableton Live and Link-enabled iOS apps over a wireless network.
- MIDI – Core MIDI, Virtual MIDI, Inter-App Audio MIDI input
- MIDI Clock synchronization – MIDI Controller Mapping
- Programmable Arpeggiator – You can easily create your own pattern.
- Master Tune – You can adjust the pitch of the entire instrument.
- Microtuning – You can change the equal temperament tuning scale to a different tuning.
Pricing and Availability
Lagrange is available now for $7.99 USD.