Developer Dmitrij Pavlov has introduced Pure Acid, a bassline synthesizer and a drum machine for iOS.
You can use Pure Acid as a groove box, or use it with other gear and apps, with features like Ableton Link, AudioBus and IAA-support.
- Supports Ableton Link, AudioBus, Inter-App Audio, Core Midi, Virtual Midi In, Bluetooth Midi In
- AudioBus state saving support
- 64-bit sound engine
- Midi Learn function for assigning midi controllers to knobs
- Note: AUv3 mode is not implemented yet, it is planned for the nearest future updates.
- Unlimited number of user presets
- Audio export to wav file (16, 24 or 32 bit)
- Preset / Bank Share function
- Selectable UI color schemes with ability to adjust colors manually
- iOS 10+ compatible
- Designed for both iPad and iPhone
Pricing and Availability
Pure Acid is available now for $9.99 USD.