Sampleson has released CollaB3, a free vintage tonewheel organ for Linux, macOS & Windows.
The virtual instrument is the result of a collaboration between Samplson, Librewave, LalalandAudio and Studio427 Audio.
CollaB3 features a detailed reproduction of noises, clicks, leakage, rotary speaker and tonewheel. Chorus and reverb are also included.
- Virtual Tonewheel Organ.
- Leakage emulation.
- Rotary speaker emulation.
- No velocity-switching.
- Chorus, Reverb and Percusion included.
- Scalable HD interface.
- MacOS Catalina Ready.
- Easy install.
- No extra software needed (like Kontakt, UVI, etc) or any other 3rd. party player.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, FL Studio etc)
- Win 32/64 bits and Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions included
- No online activation required.
Pricing and Availability
CollaB3 is available now as a free download. A valid email address is required.