Developer Igor Vasiliev has introduced Classic FX, a new morphing multi-effects application for iOS.
Here’s what he has to say about it:
“Each effect called “Algorithm” is based on a combination of classic effects, such as echo, rotary speaker, autopan, chorus, flanger, and is almost like a separate application with its own distinctive sonic signature, which you can vary from subtle to very noticeable
The Morphing function allows you to control the dynamic transformations between any two effects. While this can produce mind-boggling effects, it couldn’t be easier to control – you just need to move the fader or push a button.”
- Algorithm with parameters can be stored as a preset.
- A set of factory default presets.
- Change a group of parameters at the same time.
- Manual or automatic morphing once or in a cycle.
- Envelope follower for dynamic control of each effect.
- Sequencer for rhythmic control of each effect.
- Echo module, Sequencer, and Auto morphing synced with the main BPM source.
- Universal application for iPad and iPhone.
- Supports Standalone, AUv3, Inter-App audio, Audiobus.
- Supports Ableton Link with sync tempo and start / stop.
Heres an in-depth look at using Classic FX, via Almost Aviation:
Pricing and Availability
Classic FX is available now for $9.99 USD.
If you’ve used Classic FX, share your thoughts on it in the comments!