Celemony has released Melodyne 5, the latest version of their unique audio editing software.
Melodyne is designed to let you edit audio files like MIDI, rearranging the notes in a vocal line, for example, or reharmonizing polyphonic audio.
Celemony Melodyne 5 is designed to give you more natural vocal audio editing; more advanced chord change features; a new Fade tool, for more natural dynamic changes; and more.
Here’s what’s new:
- the ability to edit pitched and noise-like components separately with the “Melodic” algorithm
- a more musical analysis of pitch deviations
- the Chord Track and Chord Grid for pitch editing, chord recognition
- the Fade Tool and Leveling Macro for editing dynamics
- an additional algorithm (“Percussive Pitched”) plus other algorithm improvements
- search functions for keyboard shortcuts, saving of shortcut sets
Here’s a video guide to the update and its technical capabilities:
Pricing and Availabilty
Melodyne 5 is available now, starting at $99 USD for the Essential version. Upgrade pricing is also available.