Dutch startup alter.audio has launched a Kickstarter to fund production of the Timetosser, a new kind of live performance tool that lets you loop and reorder any kind of musical input in real-time.
It can sync to MIDI, tap-tempo or analog gate voltages, and is designed to be used as an interactive performance effect.
- Dimensions: 200mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Weight: 380 grams
- Powder coated aluminum hardtop casing with lasered labels
- 16x full colour LED backlit key switches
- 60 FPS smooth animation feedback CPU
- 180 MHz 32-bit ARM micro controller for real-time audio analysis and smooth visual feedback
- Digital audio: Up to 24-bit / 192 KHz Low noise, high quality codec
- USB connection for use as controller and audio interface
- Dual purpose sync input: Tempo sync to MIDI and analog gear
Pricing and Availability
Timetosser is being produced via a Kickstarter project and is available to project backers for €295 (about $334 USD).