The Typhon, a collaboration between Dreadbox & Sinevibes, is a new synth that combines analog synthesis with stereo digital effects, and offers complex modulation routing, 256 preset memory and a 32-note sequencer.
- Analog Circuit including 2 Dreadbox Oscillators, a 4-pole Low Pass Filter, and Multiple Analog VCAs
- 2 Envelope Generators for the Filter and the Amp
- 3 Modulators with 4 different modes (LFO, EG, Random, Parameter Step Sequencer) and multiple active targets
- All analog parts feature a dedicated direct control on the left front panel.
- With the sliders, buttons, and encoder on the right side of the front panel you can control the Amp and the Filter envelopes, the sequencer, the modulators, and the stereo effects, in order to create and save your desired sounds
- 12 DSP stereo effects (32bit @96kHz) developed by Sinevibes, including Distortion, Bit crusher, Chorus, Ensemble,Flanger, Delay and Reverb
- 32-note Sequencer that can be used to sequence notes in the traditional way or used as a modulation source
- 256 preset memory, with import/export support
- External audio input
- Portable, powered via USB with full MIDI and CC Implementation
Pricing and Availability
The Typhon is available to pre-order for 349€