Sample Logic has introduced Symphonic AI – a new virtual orchestra that combines organic orchestral samples and algorithmic synthesis, to create dynamic symphonic instruments.
Developed in the Kontakt engine, Sample Logic has combined 938 multi-sampled instruments and presets with motion animation, intelligent randomization and more.
Here’s the official overview video:
- 938 Instruments & Presets
- 13 GB Sample Content
- Made entirely from multi-sampled orchestral instruments
- Sample Logic’s proprietary quad-core audio engine with Step & FX Animators, LFOs and XY Core Mixer
- Dynamic tag-based preset browser
- Randomize presets, sounds and parameters for instant and infinite inspiration
- Drag & Drop MIDI patterns to a DAW
- Hot-swappable effects chain technology
Pricing and Availability
Symphonic AI is available now with an intro price of $249.99 (normally $499,99). The full version of Kontakt is required.